fresh dye. #ombre
You know when you’re out of orange popsicles, and you’re pretty disappointed about it? but like, you still really want a popsicle? So, you grab cherry, but then when you unwrap it, surprise, it’s really orange?! Yeah, pretty awesome.
nothing makes me feel like more of an alcoholic than when a booze company sends me a promotional frisbee for no reason.
Posting by request.
This recipe is a modified version of the Civilized Caveman’s Pumpkin Pie Muffins (check out his blog, tons of great grain free recipes). We made these yesterday, and they were so yummy. Very light, moist, and creamy. The original recipe is awesome, but I wanted a bit of salt, more vanilla, and a lot more spice (we love spice in my family), so I changed it up a bit. I would suggest you do the same based on your own tastes (I know not everyone likes things as ginger-y as I do), but they’re super easy and really quite good. They are even better the next day!
- 3/4 Cup Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Organic Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Raw Organic Honey, melted
- 2 tsp Lemon zest
- 2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder (For paleo, use homemade, soda/cream of tarter to avoid the cornstarch)
- Handful of chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F
- Sift the coconut flour and spices together, then add baking powder
- In a separate bowl, mix all remaining ingredients (retain half of your nuts) until well blended
- Add the sifted flour and spices to the pumpkin puree
- Mix well and divide the batter between the muffin pans and sprinkle with chopped nuts
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until done
freezing my tits off. (Taken with Instagram at Breckenridge, CO)
view today. #nofilter #nature #colorado (Taken with Instagram at Sheep Mountain)
horse muzzles. <3
San Toy Mountain (Taken with Instagram)